But what is the Cano-Raft?
The Cano-Raft or Hot-Dog is an inflatable canoe for two people, one in front and one behind to steer. You control it yourself with a double paddle. The guide follows you on another boat to help you navigate by giving you advice and instructions to ensure your pleasure in complete safety. You have the same sensations as in rafting but these are increased by the lightness and size of the boat, each fast, each wave you pass will move the Cano-Raft with, sometimes, funny falls. Right side, across or back, expect to pass the rapids being splashed. Beginners will enjoy the ease of canoeing and the more experienced will use it to have fun in the rapids. This boat is suitable for you if you like to be more independent and if you are looking for the sensations of kayaking in complete safety.
Enjoy the longest descent with 2 hours of sailing and board the Nive, starting from the village of OSSES to BIDARRAY in Cano-Raft if you have already practiced a similar nautical activity or as a second choice of activity with our MULTI-ACTIVITY FORMS.
Half-day CANO-RAFT event:
- Welcome by our team of instructors.
- Distribution of adapted equipment.
- Shuttle with our vehicles to the boarding point.
- Statement of navigation techniques and safety briefing.
- 2 hours of descent and laughter.
- Back to the base.
- Access to the changing rooms with hot showers. Possibility to leave with the photo CD of your trip.
Swimming at least 25 metres is mandatory