Hydrospeed … also called whitewater swimming.
Powered by fins, you are in the heart of the river and you feel the slightest movement of the water, you will then understand why we call it white water swimming. You will navigate thanks to your hydrospeed, a foam float in which you insert your arms to manoeuvre it. You will learn the different currents of the river (counter-current, eddies, pots…) and you will have fun using them to navigate like a fish in the water. The techniques of navigation in hydrospeed, “BAC”, “STOP”, “REPRISE” will no longer hold any secrets for you. You will play by trying to surf static waves like the ocean, tame rapids, master dives.
This water activity is perfect for all those who want to discover or rediscover the river with more sensations. Having already used fins and being comfortable in the water are recommended to enjoy the activity. This activity, although individual, is appreciated in a group setting as it allows you to challenge yourself.
To enjoy two visions of the river, on the water and in the water, we offer you the Sparkling Formula.
Half-day HYDROSPEED program:
- Welcome by our team of instructors
- Distribution of adapted equipment
- Shuttle with our vehicles to the boarding point
- Statement of navigation techniques and safety briefing
- About 1h30 of descent and laughter
- Back to the base
- Access to the changing rooms with hot showers
- Possibility to leave with the photo (and video) CD of your trip.
Swimming at least 25 metres is mandatory.